Friday 20 May 2011

A bit of messing about with Distress Stains



Having played with the new Distress Stains today I created a 2 minuet project with two Distress stains and a Distress Ink pad and some Archival Ink. It is so easy to use the Distress stains why not give it a go today.
They are available to buy on our on-line store at www.inspirationalcrafts.co.uk.

The second project was the Distress stains again for the back ground and then the Distress Ink pads for edging and stamping with the Tim Holtz Stamps.

As you all know I love my Ranger Ink products and take every opportunity just to play so take 5 mins from the garden and sit and play today.
Have a good weekend all bye for now..... :-)

2 comments:

  1. Love them! I love your umbrella man...the background is very cool. The birdie also has a cool background. I adore the stains too. Can't wait for class on Monday. Looking forward to seeing more of your creations as we go along!

    ReplyDelete