Thursday 10 November 2011

Just another day in the life of an on-line store owner !!

Today has been a day of trying new features that are available for my on-line store
It all started with a PM from a fellow craft store owner they had an issue with their store and as we use the same people to host our store she asked me to check a couple of things, everything seemed okay my end able to upload products and edit so uploaded some new products why I was at it... then I explored the features offered by the hosts and decided it was time to start email campaigns well then the fun started ...

You needed to link your shop to the Email campaign - having tried a number of times as they said I had signed up for it already (could never remember do this but at 41 maybe i'm getting more forgetful all ready ) lol ! called their lovely premium phone number and waited for 5 mins in their system (being charged the whole time) to finally be told its an error on their system and I need to follow the instructions given so I did ... created a email campaign sent it out then told everybody on Facebook they could sign up for newsletters that will contain discount codes all seemed well ....Then

The store owner from this morning called me to say that they had tried to sign up and it was coming up with an error and not allowing anybody to sign up for the newsletter that I had spent the last 2 hours sorting out !!! then I tried to call the technical number to be told they had closed for the day ..... so as it stands I apologise to anybody trying to sign up but due to them being closed until the morning and I am able to call their lovely premium number again in the morning to see if they can fix it !!!

For now here is a copy of the email you would get this time if you was able to sign up !!!!

Till next time happy crafting ....
Having trouble reading this email? Click here for a web version.
Christmas Newsletter

With Christmas approching very fast have you started making your Christmas Cards yet ???

If you need products then why not pop along to the store today and save 20% by using code FB20 valid until 30.11.11

imaganice santas little helper stamp reindeer.jpg
© copyright | Inspirational Crafts 2011

Know someone who might like this? Please forward to a friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment