Wednesday 9 June 2010

It has been a while




It has been a while since I blogged been moving home, busy teaching and with so much planning for the new 5's and under class about to start this week I just have not had time.
Last weekend we did an amazing class on Sunday I taught the ladies to make the Mirror Frame that I did with the Ranger on the Road Team. Everybody left with a different colour pallet so it was amazing to see so many different frames but all using the same techniques. I will post some picture but we had over 80 taken so will choose some of my favourite shots.

Try not to leave it too long till the next blog - but planning a very special class with a Christmas theme soon ie will make an amazing gift to give to some one very special using the Cricut and the Ranger products.

No comments:

Post a Comment