Thursday 25 March 2010

Inspirational Crafts class pictures from Week 1 of introduction to Ranger products
















Its been a very rewarding week so far watching pleople overcome their fear of Distressed Inks and Alcohol Inks, I even did a little dance when one lady commented on how she had never liked distressed inks and thought she would never buy them to admit she was wrong and really enjoyed the class ! result convered another. I have been buzzing since my class with Tim Holtz back in February and wanted them to feel that same buzz you get from creating something from scratch, no die cutting, no electronic cutter just some ink, stamps and a peice of card. An amazing feeling to see such great peices they have created so I thought I would share them with you, If you need a list of colours used then please email info@inspirationalcrafts.co.uk for info.

No comments:

Post a Comment