Tuesday 16 March 2010

Lindsay Mason Visit Saturday 13th March




It had been in the planning for months for Lindsay to visit us at Inspirational Crafts and the day seem to fly by to quick. I picked up Lindsay as she had arrived in Sudbury on Friday evening and took her to the shop, it was not long before the first class arrived for their lesson with Lindsay using Distressed Inks and Martha Stewart Punches this class was enjoyed by all and they all stayed to watch the demo after with UTEE using the melting pot and Memory Frames. My daughter had made coffee cake so Lindsay and I took the opportunity before the next class all arrived to grab lunch. The next class was using Alcohol Inks and stamps and again Martha Stewart Punches, I had the pleasure of joining this group so got to play for a change. I would like to thank Lindsay Mason and Personal Impressions for this amazing day, fun was had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment