Thursday 18 March 2010

my trip to the dentist

It started back in December 2009 with a tooth infection only for me to end up in hospital (taken by ambulance) having taken pain killers that were not good for me ! A trip to the dentist again showed that the infection had finally gone and they could start root canal treatment 3 sessions into this treatment I got lock jaw (ha ) and it took over 3 weeks for this to unlock, this left me with a temp filling and the roots not filled! then I got a lung infection so could not continue treatment until this was cleared. So now to yesterday Lung infection under control and out at the cinema, the nachos looked good a bite into the first one and pain - my tooth had broken in two. So today at 3.45 after finishing class I went to see the dentist and she has tried to remove the tooth- so the top part comes out leaving the root and severe pain and the wanting to hide in a corner, but to top this off I did not get to play with my inks this afternoon, as just cant focus. so that's the story of my trips to the dentist and how I now can't take the pain killers to take the pain away so will have to suffer lets hope a good nights sleep (lol) will help so I can play again tomorrow with my Inks.. as that is what is more important my crafting time...

No comments:

Post a Comment